We’re pleased to announce the launch of Bigstock’s new redesign. Since December, the team has been focused on a number of exciting improvements to serve you better:
- An entirely new design focused on clean presentation and ease-of-use
- A new and enhanced search engine
- New image sizes with larger previews and thumbnails
- A “liquid layout” for search results and lightboxes, allowing users to see more images on the page
- Full support for multiple forms of Boolean logic in search (for example, show me: horse AND gallop NOT farm)
- New navigation
- Redesigned and improved upload tools for contributors
- Updated and edited text throughout the site
- A transition from “galleries” to the more traditional “lightboxes” as a place to save favorite images
- New blogs with tips and announcements for both contributors and buyers
- Updated logos and branding
- Additional search engine optimizations for Google and others
- …and much, much more. Since the entire interface has changed, hundreds of improvements have been integrated into the site.
We’ve also been hard at work making improvements to the collection: checking metadata and enhancing the search algorithm to provide a better balance of quality, relevance, and freshness in search results.
We want you to have a simple, efficient and rewarding experience here at Bigstock.
As always, your feedback is greatly appreciated. Please send feedback about these improvements to firstname.lastname@example.org. All support requests, bugs, and sales inquiries should be directed to email@example.com.
Photo: Alan Merrigan/Bigstock